- All speech and text data obtained from the use of the UNITRANS app may be used by members of the U-STAR consortium for research purposes. No personal information of users needs to be provided as only utterances will be used for further research.
- In no event is U-STAR liable or responsible for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities, or for any loss or damages arising from the use of app.
- Users are fully responsible for the telecommunication fee upon using UNITRANS. U-STAR is not responsible for any compensation of the telecommunication costs whatsoever.
- U-STAR is not responsible for the unexpected downtimes for any component engine or the entire service provided via UNITRANS. Where there would be foreseeable downtime in the service of UNITRANS, U-STAR will try to announce this in advance.
- U-STAR reserves the right to change or modify the specifications of UNITRANS without prior notice. The service period is indefinite and may be terminated without prior notice.